(Basic Guidelines for Personal Information Protection)
Guest House Wakabaya (hereinafter referred to as "we") regards personal information as an important property of individuals, and all persons engaged in our business at this guesthouse comply with "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and Japan Industrial Standards (JIS Q 15001:2006 [Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements]). Besides, we must protect your information by handling personal information appropriately and safely, and live up to the trust.
- At our guesthouse, the manager who handles your personal information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") manages it appropriately.
- Before collecting the necessary range of your personal information, we will specify the purpose of use as much as possible, and indicate our inquiry contact in advance.
- We will properly manage the personal information obtained from you, and will not provide or disclose it to any third party other than the company with your consent.
- The company whom we provide personal information based on your consent in 3. above is obliged by our contract so that your personal information will not be leaked or re-provided, and appropriate management is carried out.
- We may contact you by e-mail or calling to inform of our or our partner’s services that we think are useful to you. You can suspend or resume this kind of contact from us by requesting us.
- If you wish to inquire about or correct your personal information, please contact us and we will respond promptly within a reasonable range.
- We will comply with applicable laws and norms regarding personal information that we hold, and will review and improve the efforts in each of the above items.
Handling of Access Information on Website
Our website uses Google Analytics to record your access log information. This information will not be used for any purpose other than grasping the usage status of our website.
Google Analytics uses a technology called a cookie to collect traffic data, and all the information acquired by these technologies is to identify your browser and does not identify your individual identity. You can disable the acceptance of cookies in your browser settings, but we recommend you enable cookies for your comfort.
For information on how to collect and use access information by Google Analytics, please refer to the following pages of the Google Analytics Terms of Service and Google's Privacy & Terms.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service：
- Google’s Privacy & Terms：